In terms of data protection Industrias CEVIMA VILAFAMES SL, it must be considered Responsible for the Treatment, in relation to the files / treatments identified in this policy, specifically in the section Data processing.
The identification details of the owner of this website are indicated below:
Responsible for Treatment: Industrias CEVIMA VILAFAMES SL
Postal address: Polígono Vilafamés Emperadora, Av. Portugal s / n, 12192 Vilafamés, (Castellón)
E-mail address: email@example.com
The personal data requested, where appropriate, will consist only of those strictly essential to identify and respond to the request made by the owner thereof, hereinafter the interested party. Said information will be treated in a fair, lawful and transparent manner in relation to the interested party. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for certain explicit and legitimate purposes, not being further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
The data collected from each interested party will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of his data, of the general points regulated in this policy so that he can give the express, precise and unequivocal consent for the processing of his data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purposes of the treatment.
The explicit purposes for which each of the treatments are carried out are included in the informative clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, phrases or posters and informative notes).
However, the personal data of the interested party will be treated with the sole purpose of providing an effective response and addressing the requests made by the user, specified together with the option, service, form or data collection system that the owner uses.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, Industrias CEVIMA VILAFAMES SL obtains express and unequivocal consent from the holder thereof, by incorporating informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in the event that the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimizing basis of the treatment in which Industrias CEVIMA VILAFAMES SL is based is the existence of a specific law or rule that authorizes or requires the treatment of the data processing of the interested.
As a general rule, Industrias CEVIMA VILAFAMES SL does not proceed with the transfer or communication of the data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, said transfers or communications of data are informed to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data is always collected directly from the interested party, however, in certain exceptions, the data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the interested party. In this sense, this extreme will be transferred to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting information and within a reasonable period of time, once the data is obtained, and at the latest within a month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, so that, once the purpose has been fulfilled, the data will be canceled. Said cancellation will result in the blocking of the data being kept only available to the AAPP, Judges and Courts, to meet the possible responsibilities born of the treatment, during the period of prescription of these, once the aforementioned deadline has elapsed, the information will be destroyed .
For information purposes, the following are the legal deadlines for the conservation of information in relation to different matters:
|Documentation of a labor nature or related to social security||4 years||Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, which approves the consolidated text of the Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order|
|Accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes||6 years||Art. 30 Commercial Code|
|Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes||4 years||Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law|
|Building access control||1 month||Instruction 1/1996 of the AEPD|
|Video surveillance||1 month||Instruction 1/2006 of the AEPD Organic Law 4/1997|
In relation to the browsing data that can be processed through the website, in case data is collected subject to the regulations, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the interested parties.
The data protection regulations grant a series of rights to the interested parties or owners of the data, users of the website or users of the profiles of the social networks of Industrias CEVIMA VILAFAMES SL.
These rights that assist interested persons are the following:
- Right of access: right to obtain information on whether your own data is being processed, the purpose of the treatment being carried out, the categories of data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients, the term of conservation and origin of such data.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of deletion: right to obtain the deletion of the data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
- Right to object: right to object to a specific treatment based on the consent of the interested party.
- Right of limitation: right to obtain the limitation of data processing when any of the following assumptions are made:
- When the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy of the same.
- Right to portability: the right to obtain the data in a structured format, for common use and for mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- Right to file a claim with the competent control authority
Those interested may exercise the indicated rights, by writing to Industrias CEVIMA VILAFAMES SL, in writing, sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the Subject line the right you wish to exercise.
In this sense Industrias CEVIMA VILAFAMES SL will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines established in the data protection regulations.
If you consider your right to personal data protection violated, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/)
The security measures adopted by Industrias CEVIMA VILAFAMES SL are those required, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the GDPR. In this sense, Industrias CEVIMA VILAFAMES SL, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and The freedoms of natural persons, have established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, Industrias CEVIMA VILAFAMES SL has enough mechanisms in place to:
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.